Wednesday, September 19, 2012

one more time with feeling.


Hello human beings of the Internet! My name is Quinn, and this is my second try at blogging.  I had a blog called Quinn's Que (quinnsque.blogspot.com) for about a year and a half, but it fell apart this summer.  I wasn't proud of it anymore, it felt lazy and messy and too cutesy.  I want to be more serious about blogging, and I felt like I had to have a clean slate to do this.

Enter Blame it All on My ADD! This is my new blog, and I'm hoping this one will go better.  I guess I should tell you (whoever "you" are) a little bit about myself.  Well, I'm 15 years old and in the 10th grade.  I act, and I spend half my school day at an arts school where I receive theater training, which is pretty groovy. I also have a passion for photography and fashion.  I don't have the fanciest camera (it's a Nikon coolpix or something) but I take careful time editing my pictures, and I'd like to think they turn out pretty decently (below I have some pictures from a amateur photo shoot my friend Coley and I did. I only posted the ones Coley took of me, because I didn't want to put her face on my blog without permission).

I have green, RayBan nerd glasses (yes, I do need them to see, I have awful eyesight), but I recently got contacts.  I'm super short (like 5 foot 2 or something) and I know, I know, I don't look my age. I'm 15, I swear!

Anyway, enjoy le photos, and hopefully, I'll be back soon with more. (I have a gazillion photos I could post, but I really want this blog to be more organized than my other one, so I probably won't post them all)

 
 













































 
Dress- Gap Kids
Bag- Louis Vuitton
Shoes- Urban Outfitters
 
Also, thought I should let you know that I'm not actually smoking in these pictures. They're bubblegum ciggies.
OK, zat is all.
tata.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment